Tuesday 5 December 2017

Good things come in two's

 Two posts in one day.
 Life seems to have been a bit crazy recently but I have found time to have a bit of fun. I have been doing an online course with Roxanne Evans Stout called "A Book of Trees" which is slowly coming together. Have been having fun, getting very sticky and learning new techniques.                                             
I don't think I will get much more done before Christmas but have now done the front cover, not shown here.
Finished pages

2 comments:

  1. Pages looking good. Love the ladies under the trees.That is one of the things I have enjopyed about this course, the expansion of the idea. Thank you for your comment which I have just found due to playing nurse for a couple of weeks. Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the ladies under the tree were from an old silk top of my daughters.

    ReplyDelete