Monday 26 March 2012

Have just got back from Taunton after collecting my piece from Mapping the Future, a very successful exhibition for our group which is unfortunately coming to an end now though I am sure the embers will progress in different directions and new groups will evolve.

Had a busy but exhausting day at the NEC, our stand was much admired and we had a lot of visitors. There was some amazing and beautiful work by different makers at the NEC, some individuals, some groups and colleges many different ideas. Also lots of stands to buy beautiful yarns and other products to experiment with, this was my downfall though I did try not to spent too much.

I have taken a few photos of the stand on my small camera so not sure how they will come out. Will upload them tomorrow if they are any good.

The weather has been far too beautiful to work inside so my garden is well weeded and my weaving is growing cobwebs, must force myself back into the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment