My notebooks are now finished. I have managed to make three in time for my open studio weekends, I am very pleased with them the covers are woven and the paper was bought from TKMaxx so not sure what sort it is, it looks handmade.
These were my first attempts at eco printing and I think quite successful, they are quite sparsely printed so that they can be written over. Below are birch leaf prints.
I can't remember what the large leaf in this book is. The smaller ones are Blueberry leaves which were red but have printed in shades of green and brown. It would have been lovely to have been able to transfer the red pigment as well.
On this one I used rusty nails, this was the first printing I did and goes with the brown cover.
Also some cards, I was quite surprised at how pale the ginkgo came out and wasn't sure whether to use the prints from these but actually quite like the ghostly look that now that its mounted.