Thursday 15 November 2018

Eucalyptus dyeing and wandering thoughts

 It was a beautiful morning so the dye pot had to make an appearance. I had planted a eucalyptus in the garden about three years ago, it wasn't happy but this year it has really taken off. I don't want it growing large so I pruned it yesterday, probably the wrong time of the year but it needs holding back a bit. My garden isn't huge. Anyway three scarves in the pot, two silk jersey cowls and one cotton scarf.
My studio table is looking a mess, my excuse is that this is all work related and actually most of it is.
I am now on Instagram, twice accidentally and I don't know how to remove the wrong one, I think you will find me under djpawle, still learning this slightly mysterious to me app, I don't think I am ever going to become tech savvy, I am also on Pinterest twice, how did I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment