Monday 21 January 2013

One Year

I have been blogging for one year and have enjoyed writing and even more reading other people's blogs. It has been a year of exploring, learning, communicating with people on the other side of the world and trying out new things. I am so pleased I discovered blogging. I am not a very social person, and do not seemed to have learned over the last six decades how to make small talk but this way I can talk to and even better listen to so many interesting and different people.
 Recently I have had an increased amount of interest and page views, but still only four followers, I'm not complaining four is good. I follow far too many blogs, it takes up too much of my day reading them all but they are all interesting though I do have my favourites.
Anyway I would just like to say thank you to my followers and anybody else who happens to alight upon my blog.
Happy blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment