Monday 13 April 2015

Alice Fox last day

Today was a day of unbundling and collating our work, printed and rusted papers were collected together and made into books. I forgot to take photos of a lot of work before it ended up in a book but I have some photos of some of the fabric pieces.
Rusted papers

Pamphlet book with plan paper and waxes rusted paper cover


Practise book with no sew binding

Pamphlets ready to be stitched

Spines

Rusted fabric
The pamphlets have now been stitched and the cover waxed.
This was a great course, if any of you in the UK get a chance to do it I would highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it was great fun, I really want to make some more though I am no good at measuring and cutting straight lines so mine would always be a bit rough around the edges.

    ReplyDelete