Monday 28 March 2016

Pieces for exhibitions

detail

From the shore


detail
The top piece is for an exhibition I am taking part in late July, I am very pleased with this, again I was weaving on a loom where I couldn't see the whole piece so you never quite know what its going to turn out like.
The bottom detail is of a piece I am still working on which is for the exhibition in Street starting early April. The colours are all wrong they are deeper than these, I will post again when it is finished.
I also took two small pieces in today that are for an exhibition opening on Wednesday.
Once the April exhibitions are both on I shall be solely working on the July exhibition which I am really looking forward to and have lots of ideas running around in my head. It is called 'Shoreline'.

2 comments:

  1. love the way you integrate driftwood with your weaving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo, I love looking for suitable pieces and then cleaning them and making them beautiful again.

      Delete